» Welcome to Sturges Electronics
Established in 1978, Sturges Electronics Products Co., Inc. is a contract manufacturer located in Dryden, New York. Our principal operations consist of cable and harness assembly, interconnect wiring of electrical & electronic items, and mechanical assembly and test of devices. We use our expertise to supply major companies across many industries, with services including:
- Wire Processing of 36 AWG to 4/0 wire. Cutting, stripping, marking, terminating, tinning and soldering.
- We supply battery, starter, control & lighting assemblies to the marine, automotive, lawn & garden, military and health mobility industries.
- Custom cables are supplied to a variety of industries including Military cables for radar-based systems. Our Cage Code is 1DC26 and we are ITAR registered.
- Control & power modules and cables are supplied to the HVAC and industrial control industries. We supply coax cables to the microwave & telecommunications industries.
- Ribbon, flex, braided ground strap, and high density IDC and discrete wire assemblies are supplied to OEMs of computers, printers, and displays.
- Mechanical build & test examples include power and control boards, magnetic card readers, infrared remote units, battery assemblies & power and control modules.
Our quality system is compliant to ISO 9001-2008. We work to U.L., Military and IPC standards to deliver 100% defect free assemblies. We are also one of AMP's ACES (AMP Cooperative Electronics Subcontractors). Operators receive on-going training and are certification to IPC J-STD-001E. Please contact us for a listing of our major manufacturing and test equipment.
For more about how Sturges Electronics can be your cost effective source to manufacture all or parts of your product, please contact us electronically, or print out a copy of our fax form. You may also contact us by phone between 7am and 4:30pm Eastern time at (607) 844-8604 or toll free at (800) 721-6205.
Sturges Home || Contact Us